Non-Bootable SPARC CD

To Whom It May Concern:

I downloaded the jigdo CD images for debian-sparc-sarge and, when I attempted to boot the CD (using the command "boot cdrom" at the ok prompt), I got an error informing me that the CD had a bad magic number. So, I looked at the directory of the disc, and I found that vmunix was missing which, to the best of my knowledge, renders the CD unbootable.

Might you be able to tell me from where I can obtain a bootable CD image for sparc and fix the problem with the jigdos?

Thanks,
William

P.S.  Please reply to me (or cc: me), as I'm not subscribed to your list.
--
William Sherwin
Graduate Student