Re: Ayuda

BTW, I think the reason why we keep receiving these non-English mails is
that even the translated versions of the CD-related WWW pages have the
debian-cd@lists mail address at the bottom. For viewers of these pages,
it's only logical to assume that the person behind the email address speaks
their language.

So we can
 - either remove the address from the web pages
 - or replace it with a link to the CD FAQ entry which points to the
   various non-English lists
 - or hope that one of us speaks the language in question

I'd vote for the latter - but then I'm German and speak a little French and
Spanish, so maybe not everybody agrees with this! :)

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _