Re: Warning, CD-ROM order with LordSutch.com

* Christian T. Steigies <cts@debian.org> [2003-01-31 23:59]:
> So if he is really gone, maybe he should be removed from that list? But if
> he is gone, did he collect the money for this set of CDs and never sent
> anything out, or did he just never reply to the order? I still don't believe
> that he rips people off. A few years ago he sent me a set of CDs to germany,
> so I could test them on m68k, and he did not charge me a penny for it!
> Last seen: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:53:04 on debian-devel-changes@lists.debian.org
> Thats a pretty long time, but not if you are busy with real life, vacation,
> or maybe a broken leg due to a skiing accident...

Sure, it's not such a long time when he's AWOL for Debian, but if he's
charging money for CDs and is away for a month that is serious imho.
Therefore, I suggest his entry is removed for now; it can be put on
the web site again when he returns.

BTW, I certainly don't believe he wants to rip people off; I guess
something happened to him, but I haven't found anyone yet who might be
able to contact him by phone.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com