Re: 3.0r1 DVD/netinst images

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 09:27:55AM +0100, bernd@ixsoft.de wrote:
>> >Hi Steve,
>> >i know that you a hard working man, but what is with your play?
>> I was trying to make some images on open and it crashed a couple of
>> times while I was trying to use it. I'm trying again now.
>Why did it crash ? Because there was not enough disk space or because
>there are problems with some packages or debian-cd ?

Neither - open was having hardware problems and being relatively

>I tried to master a DVD ISO with debian-cd and failed miserably -
>are there all tasks for woody DVD inside debian-cd and are the
>contents what we would need ?

I'm surprised you have problems. I'm using an unpatched debian-cd on
open right now. It's created the i386 and source jigdos fine and is on
to arm now. The alpha DVD build failed because isomarkboot isn't (yet)
large file clean.

Steve McIntyre, Plasmon                       smcintyre@software.plasmon.com
"They say that you play Cambridge twice - once on the way up and once on the
 way down. It's nice to be back..." --- Armstrong & Miller