Re: 3.0r1 DVD/netinst images

> >On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 10:37:11PM +0100, Uwe Stein wrote:
> >Steve McIntyre wrote:
> >>Good point. I'll have a play on open tomorrow when I'm awake.
> >Hi Steve,
> >i know that you a hard working man, but what is with your play?
>
> I was trying to make some images on open and it crashed a couple of
> times while I was trying to use it. I'm trying again now.

Why did it crash ? Because there was not enough disk space or because
there are problems with some packages or debian-cd ?
I tried to master a DVD ISO with debian-cd and failed miserably -
are there all tasks for woody DVD inside debian-cd and are the
contents what we would need ?

Bernd
---
ixsoft Softwareentwicklung und -vertrieb Bernd Hentig
	* Ihr Spezialist für Linux und BSD *
  Unter den Buchen 22E, D-16244 Altenhof, Germany
  Voice ++49 333 63 46 100 Fax ++49 333 63 46 109
           eMail Bernd.Hentig@ixsoft.de