Creating a CD from a local section.

I've convinced $GOVTAGENCY I work for to use Debian instead of RedHat for some operations, and have packaged a large number of locally-developed applications. I've successfully created my own local (sibling to debian and debian-non-US) section to house these packages (most of which can't be redistributed, sorry) and apt is happy happy.

Now I need to cut a CD. I'd like to cut a single CDROM with my local section that dpkg will parse. Is there a HOWTO or a tool out there that can get me started? I've been looking but not found anything that seems right. Thanks in advance.

-- Cerebus