Re: state of the cdrom mirrors report

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 03:24:43PM +1000, jason andrade wrote:
> > Many sites have old isos, or no isos, or a nonstandard directory
                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > structure or filenames, earning a 0 in the "binary" column. And of
    ~~~~~~~~~
> > course a lot of mirrors don't have source.
>
> so has there been some fundamental shift in the way debian is producing
> iso images - as evidenced by the very high number of sites below which
> get a 0 in the binary column ?

See above. One of my sites, iso.linux.hr, got a 0 in the binary column even
though it does have the i386 3.0r0 set.

(That's a LUG site which holds images for a bunch of distros. I didn't feel
like creating a directory structure for something like that because it's
only those few i386 binaries that are in there (no space or interest for
other stuff) and because it would make Debian stand out, as other images are
simply placed directly in the foo/ directory.)

--
Joy