Re: sarge CDs

* Philip Hands

| OK, I've finally got round to giving this a try, and it complains about
| wanting to download about 20 packages, mostly -udeb packages, as well as
| others such as rootskel anna main-menu etc.

It shouldn't complain about that -- it should download them.  Which
package(s) does it complain on?

(And you wont be able to do the full dance just yet, because of a
silly bug in dak which unaccepts new udebs. :( )

| I presume that's what this comment relates to:
|
| > This also needs the udebs to be on the CDs, something which is not in
| > place yet.
|
| I can see that some (all?) of these are available as source in the
| debian-installer tree, but before I start flailing around trying to get
| them where the Makefile wants them, I thought I'd ask what the standard
| procedure is, so what is it?  or am I wasting my time, and should just
| strip out all the bootability stuff for sarge CDs for the moment?

Now that we have a sarge -> sid symlink for d-i, I'll clean up the
patches and submit them for review (they are a bit too big for me
being comfortable just checking them in).

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-