Re: jigdo: how to keep an iso up to date?

Ahh. I see. No idea what happened I have read the mini-howto, but it must
have been too swift. My apologies. I had attempted in
<whispermode>windows</whispermode> to update my image, because my HD on my
router is too small. At first it didn't work, it scanned the entire image
and said it had found 0 files.

The howto presented a vital clue, stating you have to mount it as a
loopback device. I have no idea what that is, but I knew I hadn't mounted
the iso. So I tried again using Daemon-Tools (another quality piece of
German software ;) ) and it worked like a charm.

I know mentioning "that other OS" on a list like this is like blasphemy in
a church, but maybe other M$ jigdo users can benefit from it. Of course
you can share the iso over samba then mount the iso from the share in
Linux but I don't like scanning 650MB of data over 10Mbit BNC =)

Thank you for your swift replies.

Best regards,

Arjen Verweij