From: Arjen Verweij
Date: Sunday, August 11, 2002 17:36:57
To: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Subject: jigdo: how to keep an iso up to date?
Hi,

I have managed to dload the NON-US iso image for Debian 3.0 on my
sturdy 80kbit/s link using jigdo. According to the website of Richard
Atterer it should be possible to keep iso images up to date using jigdo as
well. My question is, how to go about this. I can't find any documentation
that describes this, but maybe I am overlooking something?

Maybe one of you knows the answer.

Best regards,

Sphere.