Re: jigdo

Guys,

Thanks for the reply.  I'm having much better luck today.  It seems
using http is better than ftp.  Thanks for that suggestion.  I did have
a few problems with mirrors, but the large selection eventually has led
to a complete run.

Sorry my questions were not so direct.

Now what??  7 CDs * (11 platforms + source) = "WOW thats alot of CDs"

Can each platform can be installed and run on just CD 1?  Are the tools
categorized by importance to which CD they are on?  example; are
development tools on CD1?

Thanks
Brad