Re: discover, read-edid, mdetect selection in base-config

Le Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 11:56:14AM -0400, Joey Hess écrivait:
> I was told they are scattered amoung the first three cd's.

Discover was already on the first CD. I don't know for the two other
packages. Anyway, they'll be on the first CD next time we build a CD set
(if Phil uses the latest CVS version as he's usually doing).

> They could be put into the tasks that pull in X, if that would help get
> them onto the right cd. It doesn't help much in getting them installed at
> the right time though.

It's up to you to hack something in base-config now.