Re: discover, read-edid, mdetect selection in base-config

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 07:05:10PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
[...]
> That doesn't quite take care of getting them onto the first CD though.
> And it's a bunch of special purpose code I would like to avoid
> maintaining, if there is any better way anyone can think of.

In my opinion it's simply something that installers are going to have to
special-case; at least that's what I did in PGI.

I'd be happy to hear a better idea from someone cleverer than I.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     There's nothing an agnostic can't
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     do if he doesn't know whether he