Re: jigdo progress info/random order of download

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 07:25:49AM +0530, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:
> Richard Atterer posts vital info :
>
> >> When Y reaches 0, you're done
>
> Tnx for this info. Is the decreasing value of Y always set to 10 as
> the default, or can we change it ?

Only by hacking jigdo-lite and changing the "filesPerFetch" variable
near the start of the script.

> Does the .deb files inside the ~/tmp dir get truncated after it
> reaches the 10 number count ?

I don't understand.

> The files inside the temp dir get flushed once they are added to the
> iso.tmp file, right ??

Yes.

> Can I continue an interrupted jigdo-lite session ? Will it resume
> from the previous one, after I give all default values for the
> questions asked by jigdo-lite ? I interrupted the session using ^C.

Yes, it will resume. However, it may download a second time some files
that are already present in the tmp dir.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _