Re: jigdo progress info/random order of download

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 03:04:06PM +0200, Debian Mail wrote:
> > How can I know about the percentage of files jigdo has already
> > downloaded?
>
> Aha, check the .iso.list file instead of the .jigdo file...
>
> And the order of the files in the .iso.list file is determined from
> the .template file right?

Yes, but there's an easier way: Look at the "Found X of the Y files
required by the template" messages that are printed from time to time.
When Y reaches 0, you're done. :)

If you don't like the large amount of wget status output, add "-nv" to
wgetOpts in your ~/.jigdo-lite file.

HTH,

  Richard

--