XFS and SW raid enabled boot disks

Hi all.
From an other link I stumbled on to a set of boot-disks made by Ionut Georgescu - including a 2.88MB one that I made into a bootable CD. I found them highly usefull as they contain the raid tools enabeling a fresh install or a bit of salvage on software raid.

http://www.physik.tu-cottbus.de/~george/woody_xfs/

No .iso is available, but making one was no sweat. The author promises to put one up at an unspecified time. I thought you might put a link on the website as it is the only disk-set I've seen with the raidtools...

Please CC any replies directly to me as I'm not subscribed.

--
Regards Martin Leopold.
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen