JIGDO PRE-14: somehow still miss 3 files

Richard Atterer wrote:

> Please upgrade your jigdo-file package.

I am using jigdo-file 0.6.7 (I still have no idea where
to get libwww-ssl0 5.4). Somehow, I still miss three files,
even after successfully loading from
cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0-pre14/snapshot :
- developers-reference.html.tar.gz
- developers-reference.txt.gz
- driver-4.bin

BTW [OT]:
- is there a way to tell .wgetrc to bypass the proxy for the local
  hosts/IPs? The local fetching time is almost 20 times slower through
  a proxy server.
- is the result of "pseudo-image" not an ISO file? I have successfully
  (no build error, but obviously MD5SUM error) to build a pseudo-image
  by extracting the jigdo data. However, I could not mount it (using loop).

regards,

--
Rahmat M.  Samik-Ibrahim -- vLSM.org -- http://rms46.vLSM.org --
Would you like your free frozen Woody? http://kambing.vlsm.org -