Re: Any "JIGDO for dummies" guide?

Richard Atterer wrote:

> There isn't actually a lot of documentation for jigdo-lite, so this
> gives you a good excuse to post more questions here if you keep having
> problems. ;-)

Well, the problem is that it is not so clear for me on what jigdo
actually does or does not. Would you please give me some script
examples on how to do these following with jigdo:

1. Suppose there is a ".../dists/myowndebs/" directory
   How would be a script that:
   - creates all the related Packages and Release files
   - creates a "myowndebs.iso" file

2. Suppose the result of #1 above can be accessed through
     http://do.ma.in/myowndebs.iso     as well as
     http://do.ma.in/dists/myowndebs/
   How could someone create an iso image by using jigdo?
   How to create the related template and jigdo files?

3. Suppose, some debs are missing from the ".../dists/myowndebs/"
   directory. How to add those debs manually?

> Have you tried pre12 yet? It might fix the problem.

Not yet, but I will try it.

Thank you,

--
Rahmat M.  Samik-Ibrahim -- vLSM.org -- http://rms46.vLSM.org --