Boot Floppy Image?

Does anyone know of the existance of a boot floppy image for installing Woody?

I downloaded the 8 CD images, but no floppy image appears to exist on the
first one under the install directory that would start an installation
program.  This is a problem for me, because the test system I am trying to
use does not boot off the CD ROM.

Also, I do not want to do a net-install.  Because I am testing this so I can
pull together and place in a CD just the packages and configuration I need in
order to copy the image to many various servers in different geographic
locations.   I'd like to write a script to install the packages I need.

Matthew