Re: Custom cd's

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 07:19:31PM +0100, Stephen Mulcahy wrote:
> Is this the method people are using the build the minimal netinst type
> cd's aswell? It seems like overkill to have a full debian mirror to
> build a 50-70 meg image.

It's what I'm using, but yes it's overkill. Especially since it has to cope
with installing different kernels on different CD's etc.. which is just
irrelevant for building small images. But I don't know any alternatives atm.

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/         araqnid@innocent.com
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@debian.org