Re: Custom cd's

Is this the method people are using the build the minimal netinst type
cd's aswell? It seems like overkill to have a full debian mirror to
build a 50-70 meg image.

-stephen

--
   Stephen Mulcahy, Software Engineer, A&O - Multivendor Systems Engineering,
 HP Services, Hewlett-Packard Company, Ballybrit Business Park, Galway, Ireland