Re: What kernel stuff on CD1? Was Still no TeX in CD#1

On May 29, Santiago Vila wrote:
> The first number is the number of people in the popularity contest who
> use the package regularly.
>
> Hmm, I wonder why doc-linux-text has priority standard at all, when so few
> people use it regularly... Anyway, I would drop all the aspell packages, plus
> libopenh323-dbg, timidity-patches, xspecs, erlang and emacs20-dl.

Note that for non-binary packages, popularity-contest gives weird
results because it only pays attention to stuff in a normal $PATH;
lots of people may read docs, but popcon ignores them.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Instructor and Ph.D. Candidate, Political Science, Univ. of Mississippi
208 Deupree Hall - 662-915-5765