Re: Problem with Woody CD images via jigdo on ftp.hsn.hu

Hello,

> There seems to be something wrong with the jigdo file
> woody-i386-1.iso.jigdo for Woody, CD 1, on
> ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/woody/jigdo/
> jigdo-lite always returns a "template checksum mismatch" error after
> downloading the .template. The .jigdo and the .template file do have
> different timestamps, maybe that's the problem? I'm using jigdo v0.6.6
> (newest) on SuSE 7.1.
My CD creator machine has been crashed last week and since I could not
find replacement. ftp.fsn.hu catched up parts of the changes, so this way
the files are out of sync.
Until I can get a new machine to produce the CDs (may happen later this
day) I disabled the access to these files.

--------[ Free Software ISOs - ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/ ]-------
Attila Nagy					e-mail: Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)		  phone @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
						cell.: +3630 306 6758