Re: Still no TeX in CD#1

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 04:05:45PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> I've checked the pre6 images and teTeX is still in CD #2.
> I made a very simple and precise question about this:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2002/debian-cd-200205/msg00133.html

Odd. I made CDs using tasks/Debian_woody and tasks/exclude-woody from the
debian-cd in CVS, and some of TeX was on CD1:

bash$ grep tetex *.packages
1.packages:tetex-base
1.packages:tetex-bin
1.packages:tetex-doc
1.packages:tetex-extra
5.packages:tetex-src
6.packages:tetex-eurosym

but I don't know the exact command to make the lists for the pre6 images.

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/         araqnid@innocent.com
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@debian.org