Re: jigdo-lite failed with: Verbindung nach localhost:8080 zurückgewiesen.

Hallo Markus,

On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 07:24:36AM +0200, Markus Beppler wrote:
> Looking at the script I found you are useing "wget" to retrieve the
> files. wget connects by default to your local proxy. If you don't
> use one like I'm it failes.

Hm, but that's not jigdo's problem IMHO - your wget setup was just
broken. BTW, it sounds like the environment variables "http_proxy"
and/or "ftp_proxy" are incorrectly set to "localhost:8080". You should
prevent that from happening (in /etc/profile, /etc/environment,
/etc/bash.bashrc or maybe ~/.bashrc) - other programs also access
these variables, and might also fail.

Cheers,

  Richard

--