Re: DVDs seem to work fine

Hello,

> > http://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/woody-dvd/jigdo/. I
> > come up short about 200+ files and each time it goes out to one of the
> > sources it finds maybe 10 of 200 files, repeats this on & on but never
> > gets to a finished image stage. What is your method of success?
BTW, if you are using older jigdo files, you may have been faced with
disappeared files from the Debian archive. To get over this, you can add
the following line to the end of your .jigdo file:

[Servers]
MD5Sum=ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/debian-superseded/

This will search deleted files at our site.

I've added this to the jigdo files, so the next ones, starting with today
will have this line.
In the above directory you can find the deleted files from Debian archive
(we keep 10 days' purged packages).

--------[ Free Software ISOs - ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/ ]-------
Attila Nagy					e-mail: Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)		  phone @work: +361 210 1415 (194)