Hi there,

I just wanted to point out that I had slight problems
doing a fresh install of woody, pre2 CDs. System has a Tekram 390U
SCSI controller, which was not handled by the standard
kernel flavour. So I thought I could load the appropriate module,
but it asked for floppies. Shouldn't this be done from CD as well?

The bf2.4 flavour worked fine afterwards.

I have to admit that I skipped documentation
(being with Debian since "bo") but that means

Box works fine now.

Yours,
Steffen