Re: Is GPL source for binary cd1 all on source cd1?

> Is all the source for the GPL software on the Official woody
> 3.0r1_nonUS x86 cd contained on the first source CD, or am I going to
> have to download the entire source set if I give away the binary CDs?

Perhaps you could take advantage of section 3. c) of the GPL: "Accompany it
with the information you received as to the offer to distribute corresponding
source code."

That is, you give away the binary CDs and also give instructions for obtaining
the source from the Debian project.

Nick Jamieson