Re: cvs commit to debian-cd by hertzog

Le Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 03:45:11PM +0200, Attila Nagy écrivait:
> BTW, the first CD still does not boot for me, I think some more hacking is
> needed. (it is also possible that I did something bad)

Duh. I wonder what's wrong. Can you give me some more information ? At
what moment does it fail ? How ? Is there a message or something ? Do
you have the isolinux prompt or not ?

Does it work with the old isolinux.bin of woody ? I really wonder what I've
done wrong...

I also added the "-l" switch to the mkisofs call. Does it work without
that switch ?

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com