Re: Linux34.com from Turkey :)

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 09:33:10PM +0300, bilgici erdogan wrote:
> Im from Turkey / Istanbul.
> I will Debian Disburtor in Turkey.
> Can you give me.. Thanks.

your friend Volkan Yazici already mailed debian-cd about linux34.com
in mid-July. I'll tell you the same thing that I told him:

To become a Debian CD vendor, read the instructions at
<http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/info>, then fill out the web form.

Craig, have you been processing those requests lately?
Would it be possible for me to get write access to the vendor
database?

Cheers,

  Richard

--