Woody CD images and IBM ServeRAID

Hello,

I've tried to install Woody into my computer with IBM ServerRAID 4lx
controller without any luck.
I tried the following images from ftp.fi.debian.org:

Original binary non-US image: debian-30r0-i386-binary-1_NONUS.iso
and the unofficial LordSutch.com mini-cd.
(from http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian-minicd/)

I tried to boot with compact, bf24 and idepci. No luck.
Isn't the IBM ServeRAID driver compiled into kernelimages?

What should I do next? Set up local mirror and checkout debian-cd from CVS
and try to get my own images up?

Regards,
--
Toni Viemerö  |  http://selfdestruct.net
"Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them. If you