Re: Hurd

Hi,

askwzh wrote:
Hello,

I am a FS fan in China. I am interested in GNU's software, and I am using
 Debian GNU/Linux now--although I write this E-mail under Windows. And I
also want
to try  Debian GNU/Hurd. And I land on the homepage of GNU/Hurd to get more
about
it.

After that, I still have questions. I want to know the packages-list in
detail of  Debian GNU/Hurd H4's four CDS ! Can you give me the URL of that
information or in another way!

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Yours, Steven Wu

You should not pretend to use chinese charset while writing in English if you expect an answer. I just found your message in my spam directory, while checking after false positives. Chinese and korean spam levels are really high these days and many people, who don't understand chinese and korean anyway, filter these messages.

I have no info about Debian GNU/Hurd CDs.

Regards,

--
Benoît Sibaud