debian cd vendors in turkey

dear sir or madam

i had subscribed debian cd vendors list in http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/
about 6 months ago. and now i want to un-subscribe by reason of my lessons at
school. i am very sorry for this, but this is very necessary for me

but i have another friend who could be a great debian cd vendor in turkey.
also he has been selling linux cds from years at http://www.linux34.com/
the page is in turkish but as you can see he sells nearly all linux dists.
he wants to subscribe to this list in stead of me, you can get in touch with
him by using info@linux34.com

best regards

P.S.
sorry for my informal english but my english grammar skills are not so well
as you can understand above

Volkan YAZICI
Fingerprint: 09DA 1A1F 9351 DF9D CCDA  7655 C5A5 CB09 7F5A 2137

Bedava POP3 destekli E-mail Aldýnýz mý?...(http://www.celiknet.com)