Re: debian 2.2r7 iso images on cdimage ?

On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 11:14:51AM +1000, jason andrade wrote:

>hi phil & co,
>
>will debian 2.2r7 iso images be made available in the near future (given
>all the 3.0 work happening) or will it take a while ?

I'll leave the main images to Phil, but I should have the update
images generated later on today when I'm back at home.

--
Steve McIntyre, Plasmon                       smcintyre@software.plasmon.com
"They say that you play Cambridge twice - once on the way up and once on the