jigdo fails on Woody DVD

My attempt to download the Woody DVD image failed, with:
1 files not found in previous pass, trying
alternative download locations:

--14:18:21--  ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/debian-superseded/ON2d4xAL3MlW4IdblPQRhw
           => `ON2d4xAL3MlW4IdblPQRhw'
Connecting to ftp.fsn.hu:21... connected!
Logging in as anonymous ... Logged in!
==> SYST ... done.    ==> PWD ... done.
==> TYPE I ... done.  ==> CWD /pub/debian-superseded ... done.
==> PASV ... done.    ==> RETR ON2d4xAL3MlW4IdblPQRhw ...
No such file `ON2d4xAL3MlW4IdblPQRhw'.

Found 0 of the 1 files required by the template
Copied input files to temporary file `woody-i386-1.iso.tmp' - repeat command and supply more files to continue
I have of course tried to continue several times with different mirrors,
but this has no effect. The documentation says my last resort is to
rsync the image, but I do not believe the DVD image is available for
rsync anywhere.

Is this a recoverable condition, or have I downloaded many gigs for nothing?