Re: Will debian-cd 2.2.15 be used for woody?

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 21:56, Karsten Merker wrote:
> Hallo everybody,
>
> will debian-cd 2.2.15 (still unreleased) be used for woody? Boot-floppies
> 3.0.23 are about to be released and as debian-cd 2.2.15 will bring us
> bootable CDs on mipsel, I would like to change the install manual for
> the bf-3.0.23 release accordingly, if I can be sure that the woody CD
> images will be created with at least 2.2.15.

If there's a way to make mipsel bootable, and the boot-floppies that
allow that are part of the release, then I'll be trying to take
advantage of that, given the chance.

It's normal for the official CDs to be made with something pretty close
to whatever's in CVS at the time of release.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/