Anarchy on CD's (lot of packages on first CD depends on packages that are not in the first CD, etc)

Hi,

I love debian, but I not understand why there are anarchy with packages on CD's)

I just want to ask:
Why there are *big* anarchy (with packages) on first CD of pre2 ?
There are no xserver-common, no xserver-xfree86, no xserver-common-v3, no xfonts, etc. but there are included many X applications like twm, gnome libs and applications, abiword, kword, other kde programs, blah-blah-blah

(see http://cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/current/jigdo/i386/woody-i386-1_NONUS.jigdo
igdo/i386/woody-i386-1_NONUS.jigdo)

This is not good, because first CD is not usefull without second CD (because a lot of packages depends on other packages that are not in the first CD), second CD contains packages, that depends on other packages that are not in the first and second CD's and so on :(

All CD's must be usefull without next CD's.

And first CD must contain xserver-common, xserver-xfree86, xserver-common-v3, xfonts and all basic tools and programs, that are needed on most systems (Older CD images from ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub... were better, as there were X system, mc, gimp and other good programs in the 1st CD)

Best regards,
Mantas Kriauciunas <monte@mail.lt>