Re: woody CDs...

On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 19:50, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Uh,
>
> It's been two weeks since I asked for a run of woody CDs and nothing
> seems to have happened. What's broken?

Er, you asked me on the 19th, and I told you that a run was in progress,
and that they were available here:

  rsync://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd-test
  http://cdimage.debian.org/pre-release-jigdo

Did you not get that?

I'll be doing another attempt tomorrow morning, starting with making
sure that the previous failures are sorted out (i.e sparc) then doing a
full run.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/