Re: Last debian-cd updates before release

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 11:13:19PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> i just committed the last changes that I wanted to make before the
> release.

I just built an ia64 set using cvs debian-cd, and the first disk has
.disk/kernel_installable, but it does not have .disk/base_installable

I think it happened because /usr/sbin wasn't in my path, and so the
Makefile didn't find debootstrap.  I would prefer it to error, rather
than silently produce broken CDs.  Missing debootstrap also disables the
code that ensures all base debs are on the first CD.

Also post-boot-hppa tries to run palo, which is in /sbin, so maybe
CONF.sh should just ensure /sbin:/usr/sbin is in PATH.

Cheers,
  Richard