Re: Announcing jigdo-easy 2.1 - please test

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 06:25:04PM +0200, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
> Should I try it anyway?

Don't bother, there's no point. I'm sorry it doesn't work - but note
that the current 2.2r6 jigdo files are broken in that they do not
specify a fallback server, but at the same time they do not include
files like Contents in the template.

The easy solution would have been to append a [Servers] section to the
current files, but ATM jigdo-port doesn't support print-missing-all,
so that solution wouldn't have helped you. I've now restarted jigdo
generation, if all goes well, new jigdo files should appear on cdimage
over the next hours.

Anne, are you planning to add print-missing-all soon? It would be
useful - already, support for fallback servers is absolutely *needed*
for Attila's daily jigdo files on fsn.hu. If you don't have the time,
I could look into it, but I wouldn't be offended if you did it! ;-)

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _