Re: Please test this woody cd image

Le Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 06:53:56AM -0500, Mike Renfro écrivait:
> I assume this is the same image announced on debian-testing (and
> elsewhere a few days ago)?

It has been updated to fix a few glitches, in particular the cat problem
that you mention below.

> drivers floppy for it before. (The gist of this part of the report is
> that I don't know that idepci is a good choice for the default kernel
> on the CD, or else I need to be able to load drivers from the first CD
> as well as from floppy. Changing the default kernel is almost
> assuredly the easier solution.)

The problem is that we don't have a kernel that is okay for everybody
... that's why we want to let the user choose which flavor to install.
Hence this test of the isolinux stuff that let us select the flavor to
boot.