Re: Silly questions

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 02:18:45PM +0100, Wookey wrote:

> hardest way). There are also CD-based versions which you can try by just
> booting straight off the CD without installing anything, but I don't havea
> link for that - sorry.

-> Knoppix
(it's Debian woody/sid within a transparently decompressed ext2
filesystem with a decompressed size of 1,8 GB)
Are there any mirror's which are not located within germany?

Christian Leber

  "Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
   nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."       (Aurelius Augustinus)
  Translation: <http://gnuhh.org/work/fsf-europe/augustinus.html>