RE: Re: 2.2r5 download with jigdo failed

Hi again Richard et al,

Regarding my previous post, it seems I may be doing something wrong
here.. I run jigdo (the windows runme.bat though). Since the jigdo menu
file hasn't been updated yet, I specify the url of the potato 2.2r6
jigdo file:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cd-images/jigdo/2.2_rev6/i386/binary-i386-
1_NONUS.jigdo. Jigdo will download and process it and ask me for the
local "old" files. I supply it with c:\debian, where I have extracted
(WinISO) the 2.2r5 image.

It then fetches the template file and processes it. And THERE I get
blocked. There seems to be an error in the template file 'cause I'm
getting over and over the following error message:

12:04:11 (53.09 KB/s) - `binary-i386-1.template' saved [5093545/5093545]

jigdo-file make-image: Invalid template data - corrupted file?
jigdo-file failed with code 3 - aborting.

ALternatively, if I follow the 2.2r5 standard menu, download starts
without a problem.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks again for your assistance...