Re: Re: 2.2r5 download with jigdo failed

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 12:58:32PM +0000, idd02z46 wrote:
> jigdo-file make-image: Invalid template data - corrupted file?
> jigdo-file failed with code 3 - aborting.

Oh, I forgot to mention that, sorry... jigdo-lite2win is outdated, the
template file format has changed. It might be possible for you to
replace the jigdo-file.exe supplied with jigdo-lite2win with
<http://atterer.net/jigdo/jigdo-file-0.6.3.exe> (rename it to remove
the "-0.6.3").

jigdo-lite2win is currently unmaintained; it wasn't me who originally
put it together, and I haven't got the time to update it, nor the
enthusiasm to boot into Windows more often than absolutely necessary.
:-)

Cheers,

  Richard

--