Re: Needs feedback and testing

Le Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 12:47:55PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen écrivait:
> [Raphael Hertzog]
> > Doing install in a language that is included with the language pack but
> > that is not on the boot floppy itself.
>
> OK, then I believe it does not work.
>
> Checking my freshly built CD, I see the following 21 language codes in
> .lp/:
>
>   ca cs da de en eo es fi fr gl hr hu it ja ko pl pt ru sk sv tr
>
> The install menu showed these language options.
>
>   ca cs da de en eo es gl hr hu it ja ko Cho?
>
> (I got someone else to test it.  I'm not sure what the Cho was. :-)
>
> Obviously someone is missing. :-)

Well, AFAIK, the boot floppies directly include only a few (5-6)
languages ... so something may be working if you get that much
languages. I can't explain why the other disappeared however.

So i'm ccing debian-boot to get an explanation. I guess the test
has been made with bf 3.0.21 and latest CVS debian-cd.