Re: debian-cd single cd creation: Tasksel question

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 07:40:07AM -0300, Pablo Lorenzzoni wrote:
> 	Can I solve this with indices/override.woody.main ?

I beleive so; it certainly used to be the case that tasksel would only
display tasks for which it found Task: lines in the Packages file, and
those lines are as a result of entries in the override.woody.extra.main.gz
file (and similar for contrib, etc). So, if you strip entries from those
files for tasks you don't want, all should be well.

Richard