Re: debian-cd in CVS is broken

Le Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 06:51:35PM +0100, Richard Atterer écrivait:
> Does this mean I need to change the FAQ entry
> <http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#bootable>? If yes, what is "bf2.4"?
> (bootfloppies I guess, but what kind of kernel is booted from CD #4?)

Yes you need to change it. And I've commited something that doesn't
match the patch mentionned in this thread.

Now it is :

binary-1: standard kernel
binary-2: compact kernel
binary-3: bf2.4 kernel
bianry-4: idepci kernel

And the bf2.4 is "boot floppies with a 2.4.x kernel". It has ext3 and
reiserfs AFAIK, it probably explains the disparition of "udma100-ext3"
and "reiserfs" flavors.