New CD cover artwork 'ShadeCase 4'
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: New CD cover artwork 'ShadeCase 4'
- From: Mads Buus Jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: 07 Feb 2002 11:04:47 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
After many, many downloads of my cd artwork the last two years, I've
decided to do a new version of the CD cover.
visit artnet through http://www.debian.org/CD/artwork/
or directly from http://www.buus.net/mads/cdart/
The covers are available as editable xcf's, so you can change the text.
Changes in v.4:
* Light drop-shadow (separate layer, so can be turned off)
* Debian diamond over the 'i'
* the text 'GNU/Linux' added below debian text
* revision number inluded on both front and back cover.
* slightly smaller 'swirl'
* minor rearrangements.
The large gif's should fit a jewel case if printer set to 300dpi.
Hope U enjoy.
Mads Buus Jensen