Re: Mixing distributions

easy:

add the sources to the testing/unstable systems to your /etc/apt/sources.list and isntall whta packages you want. Note that you may get conflicts with dependenies, etc.

You can also download your .debs and install them by:

dpkg -i <package>.deb

this really should be on debian-user, though, and not debian-cd.

glen