Re: cdimage-unofficial.debian.net now has a mirror

Hello,

> The only collaboration we have is that I list them on
> cdimage-unofficial.debian.net so that people can choose the ones they
> want to download.
Thanks.

> The efforts are basically different, I mean, the .hu guys make woody,
> sid, hurd, ... and I only build woody, they only build i386 and I build
> all target architectures for woody.
I would build for all architectures too, but that's a lot of space :)
That's why I don't have the unofficial bits other than i386.

Attila Nagy                                    e-mail:  Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Budapest Polytechnic (BMF.HU)                   @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
H-1084 Budapest, Tavaszmezo u. 15-17.           cell.: +3630 306 6758